More reasons to buy Bordeaux En Primeur
- Time gap between ordering the wine and receiving the bottled stock. For Bordeaux this is generally a 2-year gap, and to secure the wine the collector must pay up-front.
- During this time some merchants will not allow the stock to be traded in the normal way as bottled stock is required to be able to trade on some broking platforms.
- Once the wine is delivered to your bonded warehouse it is likely that it may take several more years to mature and during this time your wine can be illiquid.
- Immediate recycling of capital
- Borrow up to 70% of the value of your En Primeur purchase
- Fixed interest rate for a 2-year loan to provide certainty
- Traded during the loan period
- Trading of En Primeur is allowed, and you can use the proceeds to pay down your loan
- No additional storage and handling fees
- Loan processing fee
- 2% of loan amount is required to ensure proper handling of purchase agreements
Want to know more about our wine valuation and lending? Please leave a message and our team will swiftly get back to you.